Such a wonderful quote. It expresses my opinion on fashion exactly.
However, I still care about being relatively fashionable. Is that inconsistent? Nope, I recognize that I want to be ugly. (Just in the same way everyone else is...)
I here by dedicate this blog to the furthering of fashion in the debate world, principally directed towards the NCFCA.
My plan is to have articles written by a wide variety of debaters and speakers from around the nation, that way you won't just have to listen to me ramble about cufflinks and flowers.
Have fun with the comments, but if I don't like them I'll delete them :wink: =)
All in all I hope you are able to glean something of the collective knowledge of NCFCA fashion sense, which isn't much, and in the end become quite Logically Smashing!
2 comments:
Such a wonderful quote. It expresses my opinion on fashion exactly.
However, I still care about being relatively fashionable. Is that inconsistent? Nope, I recognize that I want to be ugly. (Just in the same way everyone else is...)
Oh goodness...I have a funny feeling I know where this came from xD -giggle-
Post a Comment