Friday, January 2, 2009

Logically Smashing! in *cute* shoes


Unfortunately, there is no real definition of... :cue dramatic music: ...cute shoes. And being as there is no definition, I aim to make one up...Shoes are defined as - an external covering for the human foot.* Cute is defined as - attractive, especially in a dainty way; pleasingly pretty.* Combine the two together and you get the definition of cute shoes which is - an amazingly fantastic shoe that includes various colors, various heels (usually more than three inches), and various designs that all together combine a powerful combination of power and femininity...Is there anything more I need to say? 

Let me make a quick summary of what cute shoes means to those of you who are pondering about applying the name "cute shoes" to your own shoes. Cute shoes are as follows... 
First, they are the final touch to a person's appearance (usually a woman). 
Secondly, they are the individuals expression on how they want to define themselves whether through plaid converse or hot pink stilettos. 
Finally, they are a symbol to women around the world that you can pull off funky, crazy, outlandishly high heeled shoes and make yourself look...for lack of a better word, cute.  

In closing, someone wise once said, "If the [cute] shoe fits, wear it." 


* all definitions with one star are from dictionary.com 

Katie/Region 3 

4 comments:

Adrienne Renea said...

Wow, some debate fashion sense, I like it! Why wasn't this around when I was competing?

-Region 4 Alum

An anonymous comrade! said...

I apologize... I would have made this blog earlier but I didn't think of it till rather recently =)

The Little Sister said...

BA-RILL-YANT!

completely brilliant.

♥mal

Krysi said...

First, Katie is one of my favorite people EVER. Second, I agree whole heartedly. Third, one of these days you (collective, although I think Ian and Katie will appreciate it the most) will have to see my aqua and yellow outfit. It's my aqua suit with an aqua and yellow paisley scarf. Under this, I wear a yellow cami. To top off the look, we have bright yellow shoes. Best outfit I've made in months...