Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Logically Smashing! the world with boots


Throughout great literature you'll find an article mentioned that most are not aware of. Riding boots. Characters of Dickens, Wilde, and their contemporaries wore these mysterious things called the riding boots. Fortunately for us, riding boots are not a thing of the past, in fact, they are quiet the opposite. Riding boots are coming back both in casual dress and business dress circles. You may ask, "Why the heck would I buy a boot? I mean everyone else wears shoes, right?"

 Here's why: 

1-Exclusiveness 

Based on the small number of people who wear boots, if you do you're automatically in a very fashionable minority. 


2-Line 

Since the throat of the boot is much higher than that of a shoe, when you're walking your pant cuff is kept from catching on the tongue. This results in a proper break being maintained at the ankle even after aerobatic duo movements. 


3-Comfort 

The lack of a sharp edge biting in to your ankle is a definite benefit. 


So, if you want to look like you stepped out of the Importance of Being Ernest, or if you just want to win duo, bust out the boots!


:whisper: I LOVED a pair of Calvin Klein's I tried on today, check them out. 


Ian/Region4

No comments: